10866 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 400

Los Angeles, CA 90024

Personal and business income tax returns

done right the first time.

Need tax returns filed for yourself or your business? Do you have multiple years of outstanding returns? Want a second opinion on returns that you’ve filed yourself? Feeling overwhelmed by the complexity of preparing tax returns on your own?

If so, let’s talk! We’ve helped literally hundreds of individuals and businesses get their taxes up-to-date.

We work with all of the following taxpayer types:


– Individuals

– Partnerships

– General Partnerships (GPs)

– Limited Partnerships (LPs)

– Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)

– Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)

– Single-Member LLCs (SMLLCs)

– Multi-Member LLCs (MMLLCs)

– S-Corporations

– C-Corporations

– Trusts

– Estates

– Final Forms 1040 (for decedents)

We can help you file a wide variety of tax returns:


– Form 1040 – U.S. Individual Income Tax Return

– Form 1120 – U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return

– Form 1120S – U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation

– Form 1065 – U.S. Return of Partnership Income

– Form 1041 – U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts

Call us today at (323) 531-3500 to learn more about how we can help get your personal and/or business taxes filed.

You may also schedule a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION using the form below to receive a call from a tax professional at your convenience.

Schedule a FREE 15-Minute Phone Consultation