Phone: (323) 531-3500
So you have an “insurance guy,” an “investment person,” and the cousin who sold you that annuity (which you felt was a bit on the expensive side, but it’s ‘kind of complicated’). You also have a “tax preparer” and a “bookkeeper.” The question is: who’s ensuring that all of these investments make sense in creating a cohesive financial situation for you now and in the future?
That’s where we come in!
At Efros Financial, we offer comprehensive financial planning on a FEE-ONLY basis. What do we mean by “comprehensive”?
Here are just some of the items we evaluate when creating a comprehensive financial plan:
– Brokerage accounts (taxable accounts) – Annuities (qualified and non-qualified) – Insurance products (whole life, term life, etc.) – Retirement accounts (401(k), 403(b), 457(b) plans, etc.) – Stock options and restricted stock
– Real Estate
– Rental properties (commercial or residential) – Real estate (second home, land, other property owned, etc.)
– Credit card debt – Car loans – Mortgage debt – Student loans – Tax debt
– Tax Returns
– Personal and business income tax returns (if applicable) for the last 2 tax years
– Cash Flow
– Your income – Your expenses
– 1-year goals – 3-year goals – 5-year goals
We combine all of these factors to understand where you’ve been, where you are now, and where you want to be. This understanding serves as the core foundation for a personalized, useful, and actionable financial plan.
So what do we mean when we say “FEE-ONLY”? Being a FEE-ONLY firm means that WE NEVER ACCEPT ANY COMMISSIONS OR KICKBACKS FROM ANYONE FOR THE SALE OF FINANCIAL PRODUCTS — EVER. This model allows us to provide completely unbiased and unfiltered financial planning services.
This model is different from the one used by many of our competitors. However, we strive to provide services in the way that we’d want our own sweet beloved grandmothers to receive them. Accordingly, there are no biases, no commissions, and no outside influences. Just amazing financial advice.
Call us today at (323) 531-3500 to receive a quote for your comprehensive financial plan.
You may schedule a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION using the form below to receive a call from a financial planning professional at your convenience.